16 Temmuz 2015 Perşembe

Loved Ones!



I saw my son one last time today, If somebody take a knife and put it right in to my chest, the pain wouldn't be bigger than what I felt today. He was buried under ground,  a few house back of where we live. I saw him, the light on his eyes was gone! These shinny little beautiful eyes are not going to shine again! He was only 8 months and I loved him so much that I was scared to lose him so badly and eventually I did! God has a way telling things to us!
"He says don't attach to things too much I will take them from you!"
"Don't say my love, my son, my pet, they all belong to me like you belong to me! "
"He says don't say I cannot live without you , I will take the ones you love yet you will still move on!
"
I talked with the gardener guy who buried him. He was nice enough to bury him underground like God's other sons and daughters. I am at least happy to know where he is sleeping now but it still hurts. It hurts so badly! I think attaching anything doesn't make sense anymore! How a person who lost his kid, his spouse or his siblings can move on? How hard it must be to pass from the road every day where your loved ones died. How can you go to places that he or she loved to go without tears on your eyes? How can you cook or eat his/her favorite meal again? I know God has a purpose but I am having hard time to understand his reasons!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder