6 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

Distance- To whom living far from their families!

Distance teaches us something;
The most important things that you cannot replace with anything else are family and health,
And that is ironic realizing the importance of family when you are far away from them about 10.000 kilometres by plane!
There is a moment that you start to love things which you were complaining about in the past,
when your mother is worried about you just because your sound is sleepy!


My mother is more effective than the pills that i took for my depression,


And she can heal me just when she asked me : “ Are you ok?, my child”


Unfortunately we as human can realize the value of things we have, when we certainly lost them


Happiness of having someone to say “ I love you! “ after waking from horrible nightmare


and realizing that you cannot buy this happiness with any currency in the world,


When your brothers,sisters whom you were having arguments all the time now say that “ how funny arguments we had !“


and realizing that it is a way to say “ I missed you so much “


The times when you feel stronger are actually the times that you are likely to be most fragile!


Finding out that going abroad is the tough way of discovering your power, weakness and your fears coming from your childhood.


Without rolling into deep, you can not discover yourself literally!


And the best way of discoveries is being alone in a foreign country


I learned all of these...


The distance taught me one more thing ;


You can only understand where you belong when you are gone...


You can only learn the real meanings of “ home “ and “ homesickness” with distance


until that moment you went, they are just words.


Human has a wierd learning system


“ Learning By Losing “


The other way for learning without losing is lack of access!


Being far away...


I had been hearing that being far away from home could make us close to things we have !


I can understand now!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder